Biloxi, MS 39532
1,046 sq ft - MLS# 318150
Tools & Resources:
Plenty of living Area!
This wonderful home offers a neutral color scheme throughout, plenty of living space, covered back patio area & a nice sized chained linked fenced backyard. This home needs some TLC and is being offered for Sale in it's current ''As Is'' condition. Asking Sale's price is reflected of the TLC needed. Located in an older, well established subdivision that is conveniently near shopping venues, entertainment venues & I-10 access. Worth Checking Out!
Please contact Jim Wheeler with Landmark Properties at 228-435-4255 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or Brenda Wheeler with Landmark Properties at 228-209-3767 for additional information about or to view this home.
- Area / Neighborhood: St. Martin / Cedar Grove
- Foundation : Slab
- Exterior: Brick Veneer with Wood Trim
- Walls: Sheetrock
- Parking : Single Car Garage, Paved Driveway
- Appliances: Stove/Oven, Refrigerator, Dishwasher
- A/C/Heat: Central Electric
- Floors: Carpet, Inlaid Vinyl
- Exterior Features: Chainlinked Fenced Back Yard, Storage/Workshop
- Exterior Feature: Back Patio Area Covered
- Rooms: Open Kitchen Plan
- Hotwater Heater: 40 Gals or Less, Electric
- Interior Features: Sliding Glass Door, Ceiling Fan
- Water/Sewer: Community Water, Community Sewer
- Zoning: R-1
- Year Built: 1972
Wheeler & Associates, Inc.
Jim Wheeler, Broker/Owner
994 Howard Avenue Biloxi, MS