Ocean Springs, MS 39564
2,173 sq ft - MLS# 318152
Tools & Resources:
Spacious & Inviting!
This beautiful home offers plenty of living area (nice size rooms), a cozy fireplace, granite counter tops, a neutral color scheme throughout, a heated & cooled Florida room, an open kitchen plan w/ plenty of cabinet /storage space, a covered back patio w/ privacy fenced nice sized backyard. Located in a well established older neighborhood subdivision that is conveniently near shopping venues & entertainment venues. You'll Definitely Will Want To Check This Home Out!
For more information on this home or to view this home please contact Brenda Wheeler 228-209-3767 or Jim Wheeler 228-209-3765 or at Landmark Properties 228-435-4255 or send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subdivision: Fort Bayou Estates
- Exterior: Brick Veneer
- Foundation: Slab
- A/C / Heat: Central Electric / Central Electric
- Water / Sewer: City Water / City Sewer
- Parking: Double Gar Garage w/ Opener, Paved Driveway
- Exterior Features: Curbs, Patio, Privacy Fenced Backyard
- Floors: Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Appliances : Range/Oven, Dishwasher, Garage Door nOpener
- Interior Features: Cathedral Ceilings, Ceiling Fan, Granite Countertops, Fireplace, Window Treatments, Sliding Glass Do
- Walls : Sheetrock
- Hot Water Heater: 40 Gals or Less, Electric
- Zoning: R-1
- Year Built: 1974
Wheeler & Associates, Inc.
Jim Wheeler, Broker/Owner
994 Howard Avenue Biloxi, MS