Biloxi, MS 39530
1,235 sq ft - MLS# 313415
Tools & Resources:
Spacious & Inviting!
This wonderful, older home features a large living room, dining room & a nice size,fenced backyard. Located in a well established older neighborhood near Keesler AFB, beach, shopping venues & entertainment venues. Worth Checking Out!
This home is being Offered / Sold in 'As IN' condition.
Please contact Jim Wheeler with Landmark Properties at 228-435-4255 or by e-mail email@example.com or Brenda Wheeler with Landmark Properties at 228-209-3767 for additional information about or to view this home.
- Parking: Single Carport, Paved Driveway
- Walls: Sheetrock, Panelling
- Foundation: Piers
- Flooring: Carpet over Wood, Inlaid Vinyl
- Exterior: Siding Vinyl
- Rooms: Large Living Room, Dining Room, Utility Room Inside,
- Water / Sewer: City Water, City Sewer
- Heating / Cooling: Central Gas, Central Electric
- Area / Subdivision: Keesler Heights Subdivision
- Appliances: Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Single Oven
- Hot Water Heater: 40 Gals or Less, Gas
- Roof: Asphalt Shingles
- Zoning: R-1
- Year Built: 1941
Wheeler & Associates, Inc.
Jim Wheeler, Broker/Owner
994 Howard Avenue Biloxi, MS